There isn't a whole lot to update on but whatever right...
Matt has been doing really well, a little sick to his stomache here and there and some painful joint pain but for the most part he has been feeling fine. Well at least that's what he tells me! I know that he doesn't want to make a big deal of anything so I'm sure that he keeps somethings to himself, which is retarded but what can you do!? I'm so proud of him and the attitude he has had throught this all. I have seen many blessing come from this trial in our lives so I can honestly tell you now that I am grateful for the cancer.
Work has been going alright... I am slowly getting more clients. I love doing hair, but boy can building a clientelle get frustrating! I can see why alot of girls quit after beauty school.... But I can promise you I wil not be one of them! We started a new promotion at the salon so hopefully I'll start getting more clients here in the next couple weeks!
Everything else is going well, my family is great, the house is finally done being remodeled! It's about freaking time! It looks soooo good! Matt and I are planning a little New Years Eve get together and it will be nice to have all the room for people to visit! Speaking of this PARTY... We are going to start a new tradition! An anual couples New Years Eve party! This year it will be held at my home! So, if your reading this then you are obviously one of our dear friends and you and our spouse or significant other :) should come!! It will be alot of fun! Let me know if you want to come and I'll give you more details!
Well that's it for now folks! Thanks for reading and have a fabulous day! :) XOXO
I Do Now
5 days ago




5 comments:
Nikk ... We'd definately LOVE to stop by on News Years Eve, I have to work at 7 AM the next morning - So I can't gurantee we'd stay ... But would love to swing past and say hey, So email over the details! dani.andreasen@gmail.com - Love you!
Nikster! I am so sorry to hear about Matty! But it seems like your both have great attitudes and lots of support!
i miss you! we should get together after the holidays
The salon is sooooooooooo slow! I am having the hardest time ever! It stinks!
Nikki! You are so adorable. You look so cute in every picture. I'm sooo sorry to hear about your also-adorable boyfriend. That's really rough, but those things will make you guys stronger and closer in the end. You guys do make a super cute couple and need things to work out! Hang in there!!! Love ya, Rona
Rona!!!! I love you, I cant look at your blog because you have to invite me!! So if you read this invite me! Haha nikkisly@gmail.com.
Nik~
My sis can totally relate to the slowness of starting your hair carrer.
You guys are party animals! It would be fun to see you but we can't travel this year. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment