8 Things....
8 TV shows I watch:
24
Dancing w/ the Stars
That 70's Show
King of Queens
The Hills.... Yes I know I'm lame, but I really do love it!
Friends
American Idol
Fresh Prince of Belaire
8 things that happened yesterday:
Drove to Salt Lake for Lexi and Brett's wedding
Watched Lexi and Brett come out of the Temple
Froze during pictures
Went to the wedding luncheon at Biaggi's
Drove home
Went to Matt's work Christmas party at Ruby River
Went to Lexi and Brett's reception
Went home, got comfy and watched Grumpier Old Men
8 places I like to eat:
Chili's
Joe Bandito's
Cafe Rio
Wendy's
Ruby River
Red Lobster
Melting Pot
Ruth's Chris
8 things I'm looking forward to:
Getting engaged!!
Planning a wedding!
Getting married
The honeymoon
Christmas
Snow
Matt being done with his treatments
Matt being cancer free!
8 things on my wishlist:
A gorgeous engagement ring! :)
A gorgeous wedding!
A handsome husband!
A camera
Matt to be cancer free
A beautiful, healthy family some day
A trip to Hawaii with Matt
And just like Carly...
To loose 30 lbs and get buff so that I look amazing in a wedding dress!!
8 people I tag:
Breanna Murdock
Erika Higley
Amber Lovelace
Dani Andreason
Sarah Olson
Shalie Richards
Trudy Fitt
Lexi Johnson :)




5 comments:
haha. You are funny!! I didn't know Matt has cancer. My cousin just got over it. He is way young too. He has actually had it twice now. I hate cancer :( BOOOOO on it! When you get engaged I better get a text little missy!!
i totally thought i sent you an invite!! i'm so sorry! i only invited like 4 friends. but hey, i'm always down to get together with you two. talk to you soon woman
Nikki! I'm so glad you found my blog...it's good to hear from you!!
I'm doing well...not up to much besides school and work. How have you been??
Nikki, I had no idea Matt has Cancer. I hope you guys are doing good and we will keep you guys in our prayers.
hey Nikki,
I didn't realize Matt has cancer?!! Oh my goodness! Good luck to him, we will keep him in our prayers!
Did you know I'm an oncology nurse??
I have a soft spot in my heart for cancer patients:)
Post a Comment