


It's official, they are hitched! Matt and I were able to go up and see them come out of the temple and then we went to the luncheon. Lexi looked
BEAUTIFUL.. and Brett didn't look so bad himself! ;) They were so happy, both of them just glowing with excitement! Matt was pretty excited too as you can see! :) What a handsome man.. how did I get so lucky? The picture of Matt and I was taken on the way over to the luncheon which was so yummy! They had it at an Italian restaurant at the Gateway mall, I cant remember the name of it... Biaggi's maybe! The wedding video they put together was so so cute! They are such a cute couple! One more friend on the bandwagon, and Susan Kohler is joining it in 2 weeks. Matt and I might jump on in a few months! :) I will say that being at the temple and attending all of the wedding festivities had Matt and I pretty excited about getting married! Anyway, I'm so happy for Brett and Lexi and I love them both alot alot!!
2 comments:
Dang! look at mat posing like some hotty. I hope you guys come on Friday, I miss ya. Is Susan marrying that J.J kid?
Thanks, NIK!!!
Post a Comment