
Matt underwent his first round of Chemo on Friday. As you can see he made the best out of the experience! He's such a goof! I love it... part of the chemo is this medicine or I guess you could call it Poison... anyway they call it THE RED DEVIL! Well after they finished putting this through is IV he went to the bathroom. He said that his pee was Kool-Aid red! He thought he should probably document this moment by taking a picture of the face he made when he saw the bright red urine! hahaha...

He came out of the 6 hour treatment with a smile. He's doing fine so far, not to sick, just a little tired! We are interested to see how his body deals with all the poisons they have injected into his sweet little body.
We just want to thank all of you for your prayers and concerns! We love you all and we are so grateful to have you in our lives!! xoxo!




2 comments:
I'm so glad you're posting pictures and updates. My mom's not to regular with posting yet (for good reasons) but I love her anyway! It's good to see Matt smiling and still joking around. And red urine, eh? That would be a little freaky! :)
Wow! What a trooper! I went to chemo with my Dad. What an experience.
Post a Comment