Monday, October 6, 2008

Conference Weekend





Who doesn't love conference weekend?? Really... It's so nice to just be able to relax at home with family and listen to the wonderful talks... and sometimes sleep through the wonderful talks! :) I had a great weekend with Matty and and my family. My mom, Bre and I went to Red Robin while the boys were at Priesthood session. My mom is going to be so happy that I've posted this picture of her devouring her chocolate shake! haha 
After we ate we went and visited with Celiece and the babies... Baby Nixon is just adorable and Parker has got quite the little personality. Matt may have a little bit of competition! ;) All in all it was a fabulous weekend! I love the fall weather that is starting to set in... 

4 comments:

TyandBre said...

Mom looks like she is quite enjoying that chocolate shake. I asked Jenny how the interview went and she was shocked to find out the you were my younger sister... so sad... I'm sure I'll be glad that I look younger than you some day.
Love you!

The Olsons said...

HEY!!! I miss my Nickens. Don't worry, but we are regulars again in the country dancing department. Woo HOo. You should come sometime

Tyson and Lauren Davies said...

hey girlie!!! i love the brown hair.

hatchbatch said...

Your mom can slurp with the best! Sure love you guys!