Tuesday, October 28, 2008

All you need is Love!

Well I was going to make a slide show of the california trip but then I decided that making one of "The Adventures of Matt and Nikki" would be way more exciting! And I was right... It was! :) 
I only have pictures from before his mission and then after on my computer right now. We have a ton of pictures from high school but I don't have a scanner... But oh well! This is plenty. 
Yay for LOVE!!

2 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

Yay for Nikki and Matt love! That picture on the top of you blog page is so hot!

Dani said...

Hey Nikk - We actually not really 'hurrying' to sell it until Feb-March -ish. We won't start building until then - SO MAYBE! It's a cute little place :) If you guys ever want to come check it out, Let me know. And I agree, I miss you too ... Let's plan a girls get together soon.