We finally finished the remodeling on the upstairs of our house, well the first half at least... Now they are working on the back.. but I got to move into my new room upstairs this last weekend. It's super cute and my closet is any girls dream closet! It was alot of work getting all the furniture in but after a few hours, a lot of laughs, and a few battle wounds we got it all in. Matt was in Vegas this weekend and we sure could have used his muscles but mom and I are pretty buff! So we handled it! haha...
Although I am super excited to be in my new room, I am really not too happy with all the noise and scary men that are working in my backyard right now. I dont have blinds on my window yet but dont worry, I hung up a sheet to do the trick for now. I cant wait til the house is done and we dont have strangers walking in and out of the front door! It will be nice to have some privacy back... Hopefully it will all be done soon! Cross your fingers!




1 comment:
I guess I'm going to have to bring the boys over this weekend to look at the finished product. I thought Mike was getting that room lucky you!!!
Post a Comment