Monday, September 22, 2008

September 20, 2008

5 years!! It was our anniversary on Saturday and Matt was so good to me! He came over in the morning when I woke up and made me breakfast, French Toast with fruit and eggs, bacon and sausage. Then he took me golfing... which was a blast! He won of course but we are both pretty equally bad! haha But we are going to be really good someday... it was only my 2nd time going. 

Then that night he cooked me the yummiest New York steak ever... As you can see in the picture he had the table all set with flower pedals and candles. Then we watched a movie and he cooked me an amazing dessert... He sure is an amazing cook! Thank you Matt! 

It was fun to finally be able to spend our "anniversary" together (it was our first date/kiss)... he hasn't been here for the last two! So it was alot of fun being together! 



6 comments:

TyandBre said...

Oh so cute... :) Glad you got your background to work!

Nikki and Matt said...

haha... me too! It's much cuter now!

Giblette's said...

Nikki!! I am in the blog world!! haha just barely though. that is way sweet what matt did for you! i loved eating at fat jacks with you!! i miss you lots!

Dani said...

How cute is that!

Erika said...

I didn't know you had a blog...horray! Matt's so sweet. I wish Jarom was a good cook! :)

Kim said...

5 Years...de ja vu!
Something's right!!!
Nice job on celebrating you two.
I love you both too too much. xoxo
Mama