This Christmas was so much fun... It was our first Christmas as a Married couple and I loved every minute of it!! We spent Christmas Eve with my mom at her house/our house... We woke up around 8:30 and made breakfast and opened gifts. We were very spoiled!! Then we got ready and headed over to Matt's house for presents. Where we were spoiled some more. We hung out there pretty much all day, we got to talk to Erika on gmail video chat. It was fun to see her and the cute little baby, even though it was a little blurry! Then we headed over to my dads house to say hi before coming home to get into our comfy pj's to lounge and clean up our mess at my mom's house. (We had our Christmas with my dad last Sunday and we exchanged gifts on that day. Again.. Spoiled!) We had a pretty eventful day, it was so much fun to be with all of our family and open gifts and give our gifts. But the best present I got was a call from Mikey and a sweet Christmas letter that he wrote to me. I miss him so much but he sounds like he is doing fabulous! I'm so proud of him and I can't wait to hear his voice again on Mothers day.. Well here are a few pictures that we took yesterday. Enjoy!
1 comment:
Merry Christmas Nikk, super cute pictures!
Post a Comment