I have been terrible at blogging lately, but what do you do when you have nothing exciting to blog about?! haha. Here is an update... Matt and I moved in with my mom a few weeks ago, just right before Thanksgiving. We are living in the basement and it has been great so far! :) We love having the extra money every month and it is fun being here with my mom and Sean.
We went with Matt's family to Cali again this year for Thanksgiving. It was nice to get away and be with the family. Unfortunately, all the pictures were taken on other peoples camera's and not my own... so I have none!
Just the other night I got together with a bunch of girls that I work with and had a little party! One of our favorite nurses in the world moved to Arizona... :( I do have some pictures of that night that I will post!
As for pictures of Matt and I.. haha I am no longer photo happy these days! But I suppose I should fix that! Matt is doing great, he is just finishing up his first semester of school.. He has decided that he is most likely going to become a PA so he is gearing his classes in that direction for now! Who knows, it might change..?? But I think that he would do great in that profession! Anyway, nothing else to really report on. Thanks for reading! :)




No comments:
Post a Comment