
Our little Mikey has been called to serve in the Samara Russia mission! He is super excited.. we had a whole bunch of friends and family over last night to watch him open his call! He reports to the MTC on June 3, 2009! I made him wait to turn in his papers so that he would be here for the wedding.. A little selfish I know! :)




5 comments:
wow! that is awesome! Russia! You are not selfish at all!!!!!!!!!
Your trip to Vegas looks like it was so much fun!
I love you Nikster!
Yay congrats Mikey!!! I am way happy for him! Love you Nik Nak
Wow, he's cuttin' it close to the wedding! That is so exciting! YAY for MIKEY!!
Congrats to Mikey! Andrew will be excited that he is going to Russia! That is so exciting! What an awesome, great guy Mikey is!
Oh that's so awesome Nikki! You should add me so we can be blog friends ok? It's tylerncori.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment