Monday, March 9, 2009

Vegas Baby!






We had the funnest trip to Vegas/St. George this past weekend with our friends Rj and Kirsten! It was so much fun to get away from life and just relax in the sun! I mean it wasn't summer weather but we did lay out one of the days and I got hot! haha Then we came back to this yucky snow! So not fair! I'm so ready for summer! Anyway, just thought I would post some pics from this weekend! There isn't a whole lot to update on, the wedding plans are coming along, I cant wait til everything all comes together! I'm gonna be needing some addresses so if you read this will you send me your address! nikkisly@gmail.com! Thanks.. Love you all!


3 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

I wish so badly we could have joined you! Glad you had fun!!

Shalie and Alex said...

yay cutest engaded cuple ever! i miss you alot when is your date im way excited for you ! love you

Nick and Dyanna said...

I want an invite. :) 1212 E waterside cove #22. Midvale, Ut 84047