I really can't wait for all of this to be over and have Matt back to his normal healthy self! I'm amazed more and more each time at how strong and positive he is being through all this icky poop crap! Yes, thats what I call the cancer... So only one more treatment of Chemo and then a month of radiation. What a beautiful day that will be when he goes in for his last visit for radiation! I might be even more excited than he is! ok... maybe not..
Everyone has been so sweet with their thoughts and concerns for both of us, you guys are all wonderful! Keep Matt in your prayers... it will all be over soon enough! :)




2 comments:
Matt and Nikki are both troopers if you ask me.
I love you both.
Sweet celebrations await!!!
I love you Matt & Nikki!
Post a Comment