I really can't believe how fast the last year went by! It was a pretty good year, Matt came home from his mission, Mom got hitched along with the rest of my friends. haha.. I graduated beauty school! I'm excited to start a new year especially now that Matt is here with me!
We had a lot of fun on New Years Eve, it was a little Snow College reunion! Poor matt was really sick from his second round of the chemo so he spent the whole night in on my bed. Poor thing, I felt so bad! He was so sweet to come though... We had a good time talking and catching up.
We got a little Guitar Hero in... Which is always the high light of MY night! :)
We played some Wacky Six... Shalie and Al finally got the hang of it! haha we also attempted to play 99, but everyone was too busy talking so we just decided to bag the game idea haha!
It was so good to see everyone, it felt just like old times! This needs to be a monthly routine. What do you think ladies!?




3 comments:
We seriously do need to get together once a month! It was so much fun! I hope mat is feeling better!
Oh yeah for sure!! We are getting together again tomorrow!!! yay! love you nikki!
Nikk - I am soooo SORRY we didn't make it down. We were a little stuck helping Steven's sister move - I mean literally stuck in the snow. I had to work the next morning at 7 AM - And my phone died. I know - Sounds like excuses - But I am NOT KIDDING! Ended up getting home around 11 PM, And went to bed. I am sorry! I PROMISE we'll be there next year.
Post a Comment