Thursday, November 20, 2008

A quick update! :)

So it has been a while since I blogged last and I thought I would just give some updates... not that anyone really reads my blog.. haha anyway, I just started at a new salon called Naturally Yours in Spanish Fork. I really liked my old salon I was at, it was just too hard coming up with booth rent every month and I just needed a little bit more structure. So I've only worked there 2 days now but so far so good. I really like the girls that I have met so far and I hoping I'll start to build more of a client base here at this salon. Cross your finger! I'm also working part time at my mom's facility the Center for Change as a Care Tech. It's been good so far I guess... Having 2 jobs has been really quite frustrating, I didn't think it really would be but it is. When you want a day or weekend off you have to deal with covering 2 places rather than 1. And right now at the Center I don't really have a set shift so I am working as an on call tech, which means I have to go in whenever they call me on the days that I'm on call.. Sometimes they call, and sometimes they don't. I'm hoping that a set schedule will open up soon. That would make my life much easier.
Matt and I are doing fabulous. Gosh I love him! He is such an amazing guy. He has been thrown a serious curve ball this last week and he is handling it far better than I would! I lucked out and got my shifts covered at both jobs and I get to go to California with his family for Thanksgiving! I am super excited! That's pretty much it for now... I cant really think of anything else! So until next time I suppose! xoxo

4 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

Dear Nikki, please hurry and get married to Matty Rossy Apple Saucey!! Brett and Matt and bff. You and I are bffeee (best friends forever and ever and ever and ever). It's a match made in heaven.

Nikki and Matt said...

hahaha, yes and we will all be bff's for life! :) We will get married eventually.. haha, patience is a virtue!

Dani said...

Glad to hear all is well Nikk - I read your blog, Don't stop posting :) Miss and Love you!

Shalie and Alex said...

nikki!! i miss you alot i am so glad that you have a blog ! and im so glad you and matt are doing great! thats so awesome you get to go to cali for thankgiving hope all is so great for you.love you!!