
Matt went on a four wheeler ride with Papa Don and he got to follow most of the time! So he got a pretty sweet mouthful of dirt!! :)

Mmmm beverage! We are playing a game called colereta or something like that.. Matt and I dominated! Of course!

Lolly and Nae playing cards!

Papa Don just relaxing and enjoying a nice cold Dr. Pepper! Gotta love getting away from Work and everything else to be with Family.

This past weekend I went with the Lovelace family up Spanish Fork canyon to go camping.. I didn't actually get to "camp" because I had to come back down for Sean's Birthday dinner... But I got to spend the day up there playing cards and fishing... It was alot of fun to get away and spend time with people I love!
3 comments:
Fun time camping! Matt looks pretty hard core with his bandana. I think that we will slowly convince him that four-wheelers really aren't that fun. I haven't enjoyed them every since that weekend at the Bown's farm when I crashed into an irrigation ditch... not fun and very embarrassing. I enjoy walking instead, much safer and more enjoyable. :)
Love ya!
Nik, I found your blogspot! How are you? It's been way too long. I am no longer a myspacer - So I never get to keep in 'touch' with anyone. So ... I will look forward to stalking your blog! Check ours out ... stevenanddania.blogspot. Love you! And miss you!
Nickens Nickens. My only wish in life is that Matty didn't hate me so and we could all take trips like this together. Seriously though, we should plan a trip to grover with everybody. It wouild be so fun! I'm getting giddy just thinking about it. And you just informed me that we are going to fat jacks for lunch so that might be the reason I am giddy too. I freakin miss my nick so much! Oh, and me and shell are hanging out on friday. PLEASE COME! We are going baby shopping YAY
Post a Comment