I haven't posted anything in a really long time.. I'm a terrible blogger! But to fill you in on the happenings in the Lovelace home... We have been keeping busy. Me with work and Matt with work and school. I cant begin to tell you all how nice it is not having two jobs anymore. Doing hair at Amber's and Glenn's has been amazing!
We went camping with Matt's family a few weeks ago up Payson canyon. Matt took me on my first down hill ride. It was scary but I'M ALIVE! It was so pretty up there, I love the fall!
Becky and Steve finally tied the knot on Oct. 2nd. She looked beautiful and Steve looked alright I guess. :) It was a great day.
I can't think of anything else to post. We aren't too exciting these days. Work and school take up most of our time these days so it's nice when we can get a way for a few days. But it doesn't happen very often! Anyway, that's it for now!




2 comments:
How cool that you are doing hair at Glenn and Amber's now. What a good idea. I miss you guys and love you lots!
look at you you go girl!!!!!
Post a Comment