Monday, August 3, 2009

Lovin' Summer



So this summer hasn't been as exciting as most of yours have been... alot of work and not enough play! I did get to lay out with Amberlee for the first time this summer over the weekend! It felt amazing... I miss going to St. George every other weekend to play in the sun with the girls! Matt and I got to hang out this weekend, it was nice not having to work for a day. We went out to Tucano's. It was very good, but I got oh so very sick! Too much good food for one sitting! Anyway, I hope that I get to squeeze in at least one more vacation before the summer comes to an end... Matt sold his car finally and is looking for a truck! He started working at Ruby River and he is enjoying it. On a sad note... I quit my job at the salon! :( I really didn't want to but I'm too busy right now and the salon is so slow it has just been a waste of time really. I will still be doing hair so no need to worry if you are one of my faithful clients. So if you want your hair done just call or text my cell phone! Welp, thats the update for now! Here are a couple pics!

4 comments:

Brett and Lex said...

I can't wait to get back and play! You have been working hard - probably not a bad move to quit at the salon for now! Your hair is so long! Oh, I just love you guys!!!!! See you in a month!

Dani said...

Fun pictures Nikk, And I will still be bugging you about my hair and nails .. Speaking of, When can I come over for a fill? I will call or text you this week ..

jayni & ben said...

so when we going to hang out?! Remember we live soooooooo close. p.s can I please have your long beautiful hair. THANKS!!

Giblette's said...

nikster! i'm so sad i couldn't come meet you guys for lunch. hopefully i'll get back down that way soon so i can see you!! i miss you!