Matt and I got our engagements done a few weeks ago and they are finally posted on the internet! I love them, our photographer Connie Jeppson did an amazing job! Here are just a few of my personal favorites, and if you haven't already given me your address, give it to me so that you can get an invite! :)
You guys are HOT! You both look like models. The one where you're posing in the rock...so GQ. My favorites are the first one and the ones by the water. I cried while looking at them...I'm such a baby. I miss you guys so much. The countdown is one, eh? 36 days til I come and 50 til the wedding! Hooray! Love you both oodles.
NIKKI!!!! i love your pictures they are so cute you guys look so good together! We are going to do a little shower for you and ellie and lace face! cant wait to see you love you!
Nikki Sly!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You guys make such a cute couple! I was looking as Shaylee's blog and found you! When is the big day? I love ya tons.
super cute pics, congrats on the wedding! I actually talked to your boy a few weeks ago at peak and he told me the news! Good for you, married life is the best!
Matt and I met and started dating during or Junior year of high school. Sep. 20th was our first date. Here we are 6 years later, married! On May 29th, 2009 we tied the knot for good! I'm currently working at the Center for Change full time and I do hair on the side. Matt is working as a personal trainer at a gym in Springville called Energy Explosion! He is also a full time student at the UVU. We are very busy but being married is wonderful! We have loved living in Provo and plan to stay here for a while!
16 comments:
You are gorgeous Nikk, Love them all!
HOTTIES!!! I love them. What a cute couple.
THose are SOOO cute!!
Ahh, they are AMAZING!!
The one of him kissing your forehead.. Needs to be blown up for your wall at your house! :)
Love them, I am getting so excited for you.. Let me know if you need anything!
Love you!
You guys are HOT! You both look like models. The one where you're posing in the rock...so GQ. My favorites are the first one and the ones by the water. I cried while looking at them...I'm such a baby. I miss you guys so much. The countdown is one, eh? 36 days til I come and 50 til the wedding! Hooray! Love you both oodles.
Those pictures are so good! I bet it was freezing standing in that water.
NIKKI!!!! i love your pictures they are so cute you guys look so good together! We are going to do a little shower for you and ellie and lace face! cant wait to see you love you!
Nikki these are so cute!! I especially love the one where you're in the water!!
cute freaking pics nikki!!
OMG, so cute! I love them all! Congratulations on being engaged!!!!
oh.my.heck.
I am in love with your pic's. SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nikki Sly!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. You guys make such a cute couple! I was looking as Shaylee's blog and found you! When is the big day? I love ya tons.
Marci
Nikki what the heck?? How have you been girl!! When's the wedding?
Niki~ You look beautiful! What a great couple you guys make. Our invite better already be on it's way!:) Love ya.
super cute pics, congrats on the wedding! I actually talked to your boy a few weeks ago at peak and he told me the news! Good for you, married life is the best!
Post a Comment