Tuesday, February 3, 2009

True Love!

Matthew and I have been dating for almost 5 1/2 years now... And I love him more and more every day! This picture was taken before his mission... we were oh so very young! :) The last 8 months have been so much fun having him home! I'm so excited to have him here for Valentines day! 
He has his last Chemo treatment this Friday the 6th. Then he starts radiation in a few weeks. I can't wait til he is feeling back to normal! 
Things have been pretty good for him, the salon is going great and I'm finally getting more clients! My job at the Center is going well too, I just really hate having 2 jobs. Gotta do what ya gotta do! Thats pretty much all there is to update on for now!
xoxo!

2 comments:

Giblette's said...

Nikki you guys are so cute. I'm so happy you are getting more clients at your salon! I miss you lots! It's about that time we get together again!! :) love you!

hatchbatch said...

I hope Matt is feeling better soon too! We love and miss you.